Top Image

winter bloom, by jessica levin

Posted on: Monday, January 12, 2015

winter bloom, by jessica levin

winter bloom, by jessica levin

winter bloom, by jessica levin

winter bloom, by jessica levin

winter bloom, by jessica levin

winter bloom, by jessica levin

I'm a 28-year old photographer, gallivanter, dreamer...

I started taking photos as a kid and it just stuck with me, I love it.  I'm still learning and evolving every day, though.  The nature of people- all the personalities, details and imperfections in beauty- that's what continues to fascinate me and influence my work.  I was pretty interested in psychology in my college days. I'm happy I chose to study people by photographing them instead of analyzing them.  Already a little too neurotic for that! Right now, traveling and being able to spend my days in different landscapes is vital to my creative energy. Living in Chicago makes me a little stir crazy sometimes.  Got to get out there and get inspired by the elements!  Other than scheming some west coast travel plans, I just wrapped up a fun little project with my bud, Dani K to close out the year.  Had the pleasure of working with Glass Lux, a pair of delightful, talented musicians.  Stay tuned for some dandy candy for your eyes and ears.

Honestly this list is endless, but if I could photograph anyone it would be Lera Pentelute.  Such a goddess.


photos, text: jessica levin
model: yazmin fragoso

petite tenue | fashion, art, adventures

0 comments:

Post a Comment

petite tenue All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger